We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuesday 05-27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Tuesday 05-27 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Tuesday 05-27 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Tuesday 05-27 Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 05-27   Tuesday 05-27 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:51 pm

When i remember the gvgs we had, i dont rly know how i should feel: crying or laughing. I think the games were both pathetic and hilarious. Lets just hope it was a bad day for us...

1st match: frozen's, légende de [TTF]; r200ish

They run an alternate superviolent build-i-roll-on-everything with 2 dervishes, 1dom mesmer, 1 signet mesmer and a DA paragon. Seems like we have some trouble with the defensive split (we keep dying), and our own split is not a major threat since they dont have a lot of ppl back. We lost to bad communication, poor tactics and my terrible monking. Gg to them.

2nd match, imperial, r???

Veni, vidi, vici as would say a great man. They had henchmen, we had val, the match was quite fair imo. Id even say they had a slight advantage over us. Nevermind, we win.

3rd matc, corrupted, A place for my [head], r???

We had already met them the previous day and rolled them. But well...yesterday was a different day i guess... We failed with communication and tactics calling all match long, though we managed somehow to score some kills and get some npc's down.

VoD came and we decided to turn our brain off. The main team pushes to their base for no reason at all, while their sin and his heroes try to gank us...

4th match, jade's, r900ish.

They ran one of the best builds ever made, that is 3w and 2 rangers. For the match itself, well...it was something like..."hey, lets play bs so we can lose and be ridiculous!". There was no communication at all, terrible terrible mistakes from our eles, i failed at monking rly hard, and so on. One of the worst matches ive ever played :p
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeďne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Tuesday 05-27 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Tuesday 05-27 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Tuesday 05-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 05-27   Tuesday 05-27 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:49 pm

warrior henchman to strong
Back to top Go down

Tuesday 05-27
Page 1 of 1