We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wednesday 05-28

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Wednesday 05-28 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Wednesday 05-28 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Wednesday 05-28 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 05-28   Wednesday 05-28 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:06 pm

I logged on quite late and only had 2 gvgs:( but they were more than enough imo^^

1st match, imperial's, r200ish

We ran a new build, balanced 8v8 oriented build with a cruel spear paragon and a water ele on our midline. I got to play with Stanley aka I frenzy-at-vod-when-im-getting-spiked. They were running a crappy build with a migraine mesmer, a ce nec and a signet mesmer. We ran into them, got under incredible pressure, and got wiped. Cool. I asked then the para to camp the signet mesmer and the pblock mesmer to be on the nec. Yet we failed again:( Gg to them.

2nd match, burning's r770ish

They had the crappy build with 2 dervishes, signet mesmer and a water ele(ehter prodigy!!). They rolled on us and we lost. Quite a quick match. We lost because of the lack of aegis and prot spirits, our mesmer being inable to interrupt anything and val of course. More seriously, i should have asked our mesmer to camp the ele, and the para to be on the signet mesmer once again, ody should have been linbacking and both of us should have been calling spikes.
Back to top Go down

Wednesday 05-28
Page 1 of 1