We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's

Go down 
+6
Basil
Signet of Disaster
Ody
Just Alex
Teh Mighty Brutel
valence
10 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Empty
PostSubject: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:51 am

Some people don't like the unstructured gvg we have at the moment, therefor this topic is to make clear who runs what and when we can gvg with a core team. Besides that some people want to do AT's as well. Basically for a core team we try to put everyone on their best spots he/she enjoys to play.

From some people I know this, from some not. To make it clear I want to use this topic so everybody can have their own saying. I would like to know a first preference and a secondary.

core
Philippe(signet): Mesmer, ?
Slap: Runner, ?
White: Para, ?
Brutel: War, Ranger
Ody: War, ?
Guardian: Mesner, ?
Basil: ?, ?
Tosh: ?, ?
Val: Monk, Ranger*
Alex: ?, ?

*: no first/2nd preference.

Frontline:
-1st war
-2nd war:
-Alt war:
Midline
-Ranger:
-Para:
-Ele:
-Mesmer:
Monks
-Prot:
-Heal:
-Alt:
Runner
-Runner:
-Alt:

Give your preferences and suggestions who you would like to see where.

Last edited by valence on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:33 am

For me it is either ranger or monk, no preference between the two.

My preferences towards others:
Phil: I would like to see phil on mes, simply because I think Phil is a good mes.
Slap: On runner, I know you like to run and you don't have much competition on this spot I think ^^
White: I know you like para and that is fine with me. I have no idea what other spot if there is no para in the build.
Brutel: Warrior or ranger. No monk cause I think we have enough other monks and not enough ranger/wars ^^
Ody: I know you can play a lot of stuff decent, perfect for an alt spot but I would like to see you on a core spot somewhere, dunno where you wanna settle down.
Guardian: Ele or mesmer.
Tosh: I've only seen you monk as I didn't watch you playing ele, so I would say monk.
Ales: Monk

Last edited by valence on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : alexxx)
Back to top Go down
Teh Mighty Brutel

Number of posts : 2
Favourite drink : BUDWISER
Sexiest person on Earth : Care Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:45 am

For me it's either call war or ranger.

My preferences towards others:
Phil: I would like to see phil on mes too, simply because I think Phil is a good mes.
Slap: I would like to slap on flagger as he is good.
White: I would like to seem him on para but also if we don't have a para i don't know where you could play, maybe start practicing on mid line spots, ele and ranger
Val : Ranger or monk
Ody: War or monk, i would prefer you to play war seen as not many other people for war imo
Guardian: I would like to play mid line either mesmer or ele
Tosh: Monk as that is all i have seen
Alex: MONK OFC

Last edited by Teh Mighty Brutel on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about alex :()
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:19 pm

Sigh Sad

Kidding and emo-stuff aside:

The only 2 classes i want to and can run are warrior and monk.

Team-wise, heres my dream team:

Frontliners: Brutel, Ody, Alex
Ranger: Val, Brutel
Mesmer: Phil
Midline: Guardian, Basil, Tosh, Whitey
Monks: Alex, Val, Tosh
Flag: Slap.

Now, i'd like us to stick to a build, and play it over and over again with the SAME persons on the SAME positions. I think we re not experienced enough to switch build constantly: it takes some time to figure out the strenghts and weaknesses of a particular build.

It doesnt matter how many losses we re going through if the teamplay is getting better. Coz at one point, we re gonna be actually good at what we re playing and then...oh baby, YUMY FOR GOLD CAPE!

Last edited by Just Alex on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ody

Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:51 pm

me go warrior yah yah and do big big dmg!!!

||||||FOR OTHERS|||||||
Tosh-PRO MONK
Alex-PRO MONK
Brutel-PRO CALLER
Guardian-PRO MES OR ELE with some work =D
Whitey-PRO PARA should practice on ranger and ele tho (WALL 2||WHITEY 0)
Val-PRO RANGER
Slap-PRO FLAGGER
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:18 pm

(updated)
Back to top Go down
Signet of Disaster

Signet of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 23
Favourite drink : Corona
Sexiest person on Earth : Toshiko
Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi all,

I'd like to stick to mesmer. That's what I enjoy the most and the position I played 95% of the time.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to play on a regular basis because of real life.
for the rest of the line up, wait ody said.
Back to top Go down
Basil

Number of posts : 5
Wammo Scale :

Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:38 pm

I'd like to be Hammer warrior or back-up flagger
Back to top Go down
WhiteLG

Number of posts : 6
Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 am

I will try to train more on the position of woh monk and para. thats the first 2 things ill concentrate on.

Yet i dont feel i'm at you guys height of experience, skill and ambition. That's why i thnk i should not be in the main team.

until i feel confident enough, ill try to guest in different guilds and of course, when im available playing in the main team when i have to fall in or just play Smile

im still way too blind to set positions for you guys, sorry.

ODY DONT SCREW WITH ME ! (ODY 1 WALL 6 even BEFORE the update in your face odyy!)
Back to top Go down
Slap

Slap

Male
Number of posts : 9
Favourite drink : Mohito
Sexiest person on Earth : Keira Knightley
Wammo Scale :
Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: My Core   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:09 am

Nothing else then flagger...i love it Very Happy

Brutel: I want u on Shadow step War...ur so pro Shocked
Val: Ranger 100% u interrupt kinda everything ^^
Phil: mesmer
Doome: ele (<3 splitting with him...he is so calm xD)
Care: Hammer war...OmG i love his backlining =)
Tosh: Monk (heal)
Alex: Monk (prot)
Ody:i liked u on hammer war and on monk
Whitey: mid line or monk(ur improving in monking...go on^^)
Guardian: mid line (mes or ele)
Back to top Go down
Reed

Number of posts : 14
Wammo Scale :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:38 pm

For May 2010 Core team imo:

Warrior:
1) Alex
2) ??? (lets recruit)

Ranger:
1) Blue

Midliner (able to dom/ele/para/necro preferably):
1)??? (lets recruit)
Backup: Val

Elementalist (any kind):
1) Doomee

Monk:
Prot:
1) Val
2) Postopac

Heal:
1) Reed

Flagger (monk/rit):
1) Pringle
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Wammo Scale :

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:11 pm

a need for 2 prots or can i just take a diff position?
Back to top Go down
Reed

Number of posts : 14
Wammo Scale :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:14 pm

depends how active Postopac is, since i <3 monking with you :p
Back to top Go down
Pringle

Wammo Scale :

Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:15 pm

I lyk rawrior! =DDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's   Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Core Spots, GvG Time & AT's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy] :: Guild wars Addict-
Jump to: