We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday 06-09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Monday 06-09 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Monday 06-09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Monday 06-09 Empty
PostSubject: Monday 06-09   Monday 06-09 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:31 am

Since i woke up quite late and missed the first part of my (exciting) class, here i am, trying to put down into words the fun we had yesterday.

1st match, warrior's, r??

Split build against split build, our being more elegant of course. The beginning of the match is quite chaotic: we have the rit, ranger and ele back in our base because of their split, while i try (god only knwos why) to solo the whole base with my new lolilol shadow stepping thing. I just have time to get one archer down, but then have to run away like a chicken because of a melandru's dervish.

We end up killing that derv (phil must have scared him to death), and after a (few) erratic moves i (finally) come back in our base to help the split team and fail with bstriking. We then have an 8v8, score some skills, push into their base, but they split again, and so on. We eventually win at vod after randomly running around. Hmmmkay, gg

2nd match, wurms, r??

Here is what i remember from the match: "Let's have a 4/4 split! 1-3-4-8 go and cap the health shrine! Oh wait, phone call, brb."

An uncertain amount of time later...

Alex: "Okai im back."
Yumy:"BAAAD ALEX"
The other team: "BAAAD ALEX"
Alex:"/resign"

*avoiding the murderous looks of his teammates*

3rd match, druid's, r2k.

They run a cute build with tons of dervishes, 1 signet mesmer, 1 dom mesmer. They wipe us quite quickly at the flagstand, then make some mistakes while dealing with our split. To be honest, we were ourselves a bit slow on splitting. After that, we force a moral boost, but get wiped again, at the base rez we try to outsplit them again with the rit, ranger and ele, while the main team fights in teh base, but we fell back a little bit too early leaving the ele to the sweet derv's hugs.

Anyway, we managed to carry out the split thing so when vod comes we have a huge npc advantage and the morale is quite even. My mistake then: i thought it would be enough to take them 8v8, so we didnt have a last split. And lost Sad

4th match; frozen's; r700ish

They have an aod sin, at least 1derv and signet mesmer. The ranger and ele go through the back to take some archers down while we cap the flagstand and fight next to the gates. Their sin is having fun against our npcs anr rit. Hes having so much fun that he almost dies and run toward his monks, but phil, val and tosh were rdy, boom, shatter, boom wanding. Sin down. Monks go down a little bit after that, we push in the base and then begin to fail. No one was running the flag, we didnt open the doors for our ele and ranger, and they were still ""stuck"" on the left side of the ennemy base.

I then dc (wtb a new computer pls) and when i reconnect, im a little bit at a loss. Try to push for a flag, but they were splitting. I should have then sent the ele and ranger back to help the rit. Too bad. Anyway, our rit dies, tosh then runs to our base, but we have to follow her because val cant keep up alone. We fall back too late, die, rez, die and lost.

Soz for the loud and lousy bitching after that:(
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Monday 06-09 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Monday 06-09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Monday 06-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 06-09   Monday 06-09 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:28 pm

2nd match wasn't lost due to a dc, main team (only 3 people then) died to footies.

then they could collapse on split easily with a timekill on the other monk.
Back to top Go down

Monday 06-09
Page 1 of 1