We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wednesday 10-8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 10-8 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100wednesday 10-8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

wednesday 10-8 Empty
PostSubject: wednesday 10-8   wednesday 10-8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:28 am

Alex let me made the topic, cause obviously he didn't want the morale decrease while reading the first 3 games. Which where beyond horrible (lol). He couldn't win anything, it is therefor recommended to stop reading after this first post. I, ofcourse did not play the first 3 games.

Game 4 vs terribad guild on Wurms.

5/3 split. They die we don’t, weird cause they died to alex….
At flagstand we aggro both footies and 1 archer while our prot is running a flag and other 3 on split.
They try to split again after they all die and their split consisten of bb hammer, scythe sin and a woh mo dieing to a water mes and a rangur.
We win 7vs8. Alex doesn’t count.

Game 5 vs some terribad faggots on our hall.

They play with 4 aegissen, 3 da’s and more shit. They die cause they where missing escape on their frontline, disciplined and shield stance on their monks and several shields up which they needed solely for me. Magically they where dieing to alex, which implies they are terrible and should play golf on the 8bit Nintendo. I solo their base cause their rit cannot fake caltrops and their wars cant bulls. Mean time guardian wands stuff to death (it cant be alex twice) and our prot monk likes to timekill himself. They resign after they saw alex his armor. Since I was missing da’s casting next to me, I will now forfeit yumy and play tetris on my psp.

wednesday 10-8 Match2rr1
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 10-8 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100wednesday 10-8 Right_bar_bleue

wednesday 10-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 10-8   wednesday 10-8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:51 am

At least I didnt get lost on the map!

Val: "K guys im solo'ing the whole base. Crap, they have a w and a rit falling back on me. Nevermind, ill just fight my way out of here. Ooops... Wrong way, can u please push for me?"

wednesday 10-8 Valbis10

Tsss!

Anyway, heres what happened for the first 3 matches:

We were trying a "new" build, but it didnt work that great. We dropped the dom mesmer for an other ranger who was running barbed -both of the rangers has incend-. The thing is that i still dont know if we lost because of our poor playing or the build itself. Plus, i guess not having our core ranger when you're running this kind of build doesnt really help :p

1st match, dead's, r300ish guild

We went in, died, died again, died a little bit more, and then we finally died. I dont really know if we were putting any pressure, but i guess not. When we base rezzed, we tried to have a 3 men split, but they just wipe us again. Ang again. So we resigned. Gg to them, -2

2nd match, dead's, r200ish guild

Top50's smurf, the original guild being pfft we are in. Their success is due to their spikes, and even though i was aware of that, i tried to 8v8 them:( Anyway, what was to happen happened, we kept dying, and when we tried to have a 4/4, they just laughed at us and killed us more. GG to them, -2

3rd match, warriors, r500ish guild

The match begins in 8v8, but nothings happen, so we try a 3 man split, then some more 8v8, then some 4/4 split, we counter their splits attempt quite ok, but just when we began to wipe them, around 25' or so, we didnt play right for the tiebreak. We sent the rangers for a gank a bit too late, and because of the rit and the water mesmer, they couldnt land a single arrow on the gl. After we wiped the monks, we tried to push in, but we were too late, i couldnt even get a spear on the gl. So.... draw....

Last edited by Just Alex on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 10-8 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100wednesday 10-8 Right_bar_bleue

wednesday 10-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 10-8   wednesday 10-8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:16 am

Just Alex wrote:
they just laughed at us and killed us more.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L'Ancêtre

L'Ancêtre

Male
Number of posts : 21
Favourite drink : Mauresque
Sexiest person on Earth : Koss... OK it's not really Earth
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 10-8 Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100wednesday 10-8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

wednesday 10-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 10-8   wednesday 10-8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Awesome games !
I like very much your paint reports Smile
Back to top Go down
Proclaimer

Male
Number of posts : 7
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 10-8 Left_bar_bleue49 / 10049 / 100wednesday 10-8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-09

wednesday 10-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 10-8   wednesday 10-8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Sure was fun! Too bad of the drawn match, we rly should have won there as they were dropping like pigs out of the transport truck!

Anyway, great matchreport once again. Timekill = FTW, free res, no ressig to be used (or hardres). Bit wank the shrine was on the other side of the map though >.<'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wednesday 10-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 10-8   wednesday 10-8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wednesday 10-8
Page 1 of 1