We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thursday 09-18

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Thursday 09-18 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Thursday 09-18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Thursday 09-18 Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 09-18   Thursday 09-18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:03 pm

Guess we're still going down. It's been 2-3 days since our last victory, or even the last time we played semi-decently. Anyway, at least yesterday, i had a little fun, so here are the reports:

1st match, deads

Super split build with illu mesmer, mel derv, water mesmer, fire ele, ranger... We had a terrible communication and flag management, but we managed to score some kills then and there. Which was pointless given our unability to prevent them from boosting over and over again. Anyway, the 28th min is on its way, they dealt some damage on our guild lord, so we just rushed into their base. Even though i do some cool straffing against the archers pin downs (yay), i just die alone, before my axe comes any close to their gl. GG to them, -2

2nd match, warriors, r460ish

Balanced build. We re under super pressure because of their ranger spamming incendiary, while we cant kill anything because of a poor coordination between the frontline and the midline. At one point they try to split, and we just wipe them. At another time, we pushed them hard. And somewhere else in the game brutel dc'ed. When he's back, we send the ranger for a solo gank, while we get wiped in front of our base. I want to bodyblock them at the gates, so they cant reach the gl, but we fail, and pouf! Gg to them. -?

Then val stepped in, coming, god only knows from whose bed.

3rd match, burning,

Spike build with some dancing daggers sins and necs. Given the build and the team configuration, i wanted to take the sentinels down, so we could split as a last resort. But we went for a 5/3 split right at the beginning, and we failed on both sides. We chain died in our base, and we didnt do anything in split. Gg to them, -3

Following a part of the discussion between me and val:
Thursday 09-18 Val610

Alas, the worst was yet to come, since we guested more french dudes!

4th match, deads

Spike build with 2 eles and a pblock mesmer.While l'ancestre landed some pblock on them(though a bit late maybe), our ranger seems unable to rupt an ele, leading to a perma blind/blurred/snared on our frontline. Meanwhile the monks just went for some sightseeing, hence the deaths. We ended up resigning.

Thursday 09-18 Val910

5th match, frozen, r1k

They ran a weird build with a cruel spear paragon, and other fun stuff i cant remember. Though we had a chaotic beginning, we killed them at the flagstand while our ranger went into their base. We then pushed and though they tried to split once or twice, we won! Hyhia!

Thursday 09-18 Val710

6th match, uncharted, r3k

Quite boring a match, they splited and we were waiting for our split team to win so we could push in: we didnt do anything at the flagstand (see the pic). Finally we pushed into their base and began to wipe them when.... well, i cant think of any word to describe what happened next. They went for a gank, and NOBODY said anything about it. Even when the bodyguard was going down, it took us ages before reacting. Well, what was to happen happened. We lost.

Thursday 09-18 Val810
Back to top Go down
Yug

Yug

Male
Number of posts : 10
Favourite drink : Bier
Sexiest person on Earth : Mum
Wammo Scale :
Thursday 09-18 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Thursday 09-18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-18

Thursday 09-18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 09-18   Thursday 09-18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:35 pm

[build prof=W/E][Frenzy][Frenzy][Frenzy][Frenzy][Frenzy][Frenzy][Frenzy][Resurrection Signet][/build]

Okay, okay but I've got the wrong build at the beginning. (notice the rez sig)
Unless this point, the last match keep me voiceless.
Back to top Go down
http://justyug.over-blog.com
L'Ancêtre

L'Ancêtre

Male
Number of posts : 21
Favourite drink : Mauresque
Sexiest person on Earth : Koss... OK it's not really Earth
Wammo Scale :
Thursday 09-18 Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Thursday 09-18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Thursday 09-18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 09-18   Thursday 09-18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:33 pm

OK that ù%$*! noob French guy Yug took a rez sig instead of an 8th [[frenzy] was the BIGEST mistake we did in this game (apart from having me in the team of course xD).
We had many guests, many French who were not very used to speak on vent. That's our main problem in these matches. Especially, we had a mute ranger we couldn't know which target he was taking care.
About my first match as Mesmer : I was a bit rusty (during 3 last month I made all I could to play something else than Mesmer since I was a bit bored about this class) and did not notice that the monks couldn't handle the hexes and conditions of the anti-front and tried to focus on monks instead. After Val asked things changed :

Thursday 09-18 Val10

geek
Back to top Go down
Proclaimer

Male
Number of posts : 7
Wammo Scale :
Thursday 09-18 Left_bar_bleue49 / 10049 / 100Thursday 09-18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Thursday 09-18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 09-18   Thursday 09-18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:20 pm

An other day for the flagger at the flagstand:

Dont try this at home ppl! [No flags were harmed in progress]
Thursday 09-18 Flagru10
Back to top Go down
L'Ancêtre

L'Ancêtre

Male
Wammo Scale :

Thursday 09-18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 09-18   Thursday 09-18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:45 pm

Proclaimer wrote:
[No flags were harmed in progress]
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Thursday 09-18 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Thursday 09-18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Thursday 09-18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 09-18   Thursday 09-18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:26 pm

When i monk i never ask our own mesmar to camp the other mesmar. only if the ranger split the mesmar should take care of it IF the main cant sustain pressure. I do ask warriors to watch positioning of enemy midliners (aka enemy mesmer goes to much to the front). It is an old trick to keep bsurge behind ur monks so u spike a mesmar, aint it?

but geuss what, this shouldn't be said, people should know if the team is under pressure and what to do next. If wars keep calling blind/blurs and the enemy has eles, midline takes care of it.

PS: dont uninstall =((((

just play tetris for a week ;p
Back to top Go down
L'Ancêtre

L'Ancêtre

Male
Wammo Scale :

Thursday 09-18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 09-18   Thursday 09-18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:17 am

This is far too complicated affraid . I'm wondering if tetris-advanced-beta version-for-gw-retreats isn't too hard for me as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday 09-18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 09-18   Thursday 09-18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday 09-18
Page 1 of 1