We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday - 2-6-08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Monday - 2-6-08 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Monday - 2-6-08 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Monday - 2-6-08 Empty
PostSubject: Monday - 2-6-08   Monday - 2-6-08 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Habbo Club | -2

@!#$#%!@#$! (chinese name) | -2

Ok so we do terrible and therefor we have no choice. We need to resort to gay options. This means I made a sin, a terrible sin. I ran Quickshot.

Please, keep your hand on your heart. I know, I made a sin. But we were losing, we needed a skill that wins the game, I had no choice.

Warum Liegt Da Stroh
So we power run the flag and they fainth the moment we do that. Then I press the autowin button, and it happened. The more I pressed the skill, the more they where dieing. Victory closing in on us, my energy pool was depleting. I didn't load my runes. They give us moralÉ boosts so I can use more quickshots, but without my runes it lost the instawin function. Brutel dc'd the moment we went in, ofcourse if I had my runes it wouldn't matter, but since I could not use it on recharge, the dc was painfull. At vod, we lost. -3

League of Veterans.
I could write an epic report how Quickshot won the game, but lets just sum up what they did wrong the moment one of them gets hit by this nasty arrow.
- Eles overextend into our backline
- Flagger stands still in acid the moment a ranger walks to them (in total fear of quickshot)
- Monks cast next to you, with the idea you will use Quickshot and no dshot (bibi woh)
- Monk cast Spirit Bond on an arrow+quickshot arrow. (this is understandable imo)
- Resign before VoD (because Quickshot > Barrage). +2

Death Raw Committee
They split with an assa, nec and mo. They die at 2. They resign at 4. Quickshot raped the split and had such a wide radiance of influence the main team wiped as well. +2

Fast As A Turtle
Burrrrrrrning Isle. We had so much pressure on them they wiped in 6 minutes. I just wish I could say this was Quickshots doing, but I had to play Cripshot for some weird reason about res sigs. +2

The Askalon Kingdom
Haha dervspike with 2 rangers or something. These ha'rs tried [mkay]'s build and lose epically cause I keep dshotting their dual shots, our para keep interrupting dump signets and apparantly they wipe to 2 wars with hardly any midline support. +2

Quickshot for moralÉ!
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Monday - 2-6-08 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Monday - 2-6-08 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Monday - 2-6-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday - 2-6-08   Monday - 2-6-08 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:00 pm

I think we should keep our curent rank. It's 666, looks evily cool!
Back to top Go down

Monday - 2-6-08
Page 1 of 1