We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thursday 13-6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Thursday 13-6 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Thursday 13-6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Thursday 13-6 Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 13-6   Thursday 13-6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:31 am

Order Der Helfenden Hand

Frozen, they split we counter split they die due to a pve monk build.

Always Fear Knowledge

They split 4/4 with an hero. We wipe 1 split, wipe 2nd split after 2 minutes. They can’t resplit, we win.

Ewe Luvs Test Team

They got dervs, our main survives and our ranger and ele ganks archers under the eyes of a rit and a ranger. Just before VoD they wipe and we kill their lord.

Deutsche Mark Strikes

Our main wipes to lots of warriors. Our split ganks and creates a morale, they try to collapse on the split but without snares that stick they escape. We try to split for footies but get into a 8v8 situation which they wipe under, over and over.

Neurally Resocialized

We split, they split against us we resplit and get 2 kills in. from that point of on we didn’t split much, but won by getting chain kills, chain monk deaths on their side and they never recovered from those deaths.

Les Piliers I I

-

L O L A I L O - Burning

Lots of necros big boom aoe minions, we get kills constantly but vod and a big EoE kills us all. We VoD gank and get just in time on their lord, our lord doesn’t die with a single rit healing him up. We get kills on their healers again and win.

Barraque A Frite – Burning

Dervs, signet shit. Derv dc’s we split + kill all the main and win randomly.

Anonymous Amateurs [AA] – Wurms

We gave away a free morale while we had the upper hand on split. Phil had to go, /resign.

Where Is My Cookie [CoCo] – Nomads

They play glads build but don’t split, cause on split they die to ours. 8v8 we lose, at vod we win.

Noobz Rumors - Solitude

Heroway we lose.
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Thursday 13-6 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Thursday 13-6 Right_bar_bleue

Thursday 13-6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13-6   Thursday 13-6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:27 pm

I remember that match agasint les Piliers something. It was on nomad's, they had 2 w/a-i-stop-for-10sec-before-shadow-stepping, Nr/tranq, and DA on a paragon. I recall seeing Ody solo'ing a rit and a w by himself on split, phil and basil wiping their main team, me saving val with holy veil when he was at 1hp and asking them to spike in the end, because i was bored:(

Wasnt a rly interesting match... But the next one, against the 8 necros, was rly funny.

I kept spamming rc to make red bars go up, but the exploding stuff they had were quite painful, especially on our frontline who likes to ball up:p We had the upperhand all match long and a significant npc advantage, but when vod came, there was like a big boom, and suddenly half the bars in the party window turned grey oO

We then went for the gank of the last chance, caught their gl just in time, ended up killing their healers while our rit, god know how, managed to heal our gl...Gg
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Thursday 13-6 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Thursday 13-6 Right_bar_bleue

Thursday 13-6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13-6   Thursday 13-6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:16 pm

The amount of damage they had on our lord was very low. They kill a team with degen and death nova bombs, the damage on our lord was therefor really low (think the guy with spoil victor, who would have been the highest damage wasnt there either). So you have -10 degen on the lord as the only damage tool.

What won us the game is that we died just before 20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday 13-6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13-6   Thursday 13-6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday 13-6
Page 1 of 1