We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday 8-8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Sunday 8-8 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Sunday 8-8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Sunday 8-8 Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 8-8   Sunday 8-8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:18 am

Sunday 8-8 Matchesoz9

alex played bad
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Sunday 8-8 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Sunday 8-8 Right_bar_bleue

Sunday 8-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 8-8   Sunday 8-8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 am

ahaha, coolest paint pic ive sen in a while^^

let me show u some of mines:

Sunday 8-8 Val10
Back to top Go down
L'Ancêtre

L'Ancêtre

Male
Number of posts : 21
Favourite drink : Mauresque
Sexiest person on Earth : Koss... OK it's not really Earth
Wammo Scale :
Sunday 8-8 Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Sunday 8-8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Sunday 8-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 8-8   Sunday 8-8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:51 am

Nice match reports bounce
Thousands years later, people will find them engraved on cavern walls and will make many interpretations about how the "prehistoric" humans of XXIst century were living (and dying)
I think you should write something symbolic about the guild lord.

More seriously : If we want any emulation and team play in the "guild", I think a match report would help. Many things need to be set and since no pre-briefing was done prior to the matches the report will help to clearly state how you'd want the team to play together.
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Sunday 8-8 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Sunday 8-8 Right_bar_bleue

Sunday 8-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 8-8   Sunday 8-8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 pm

summary:

me: "alex, kill stuff!"
alex: "i can't, they are to strong!"

pretty much we won 7vs8 :p
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Sunday 8-8 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Sunday 8-8 Right_bar_bleue

Sunday 8-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 8-8   Sunday 8-8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Yumy has switched to pug mode once again, with lots of frogs and snail eaters in it. I could already picture Val /facepalming, because of the surge of French dudes, but hey, it’s better than ninja ab, right?

1st match, burning, r2k guild

1st match, we faced a heroway sway, got some spikes in, killed most of them, they resigned, good riddance and gg. +2

2nd match, deads, r340ish guild

Ryan’s guild, they were running a heroway too, but a toxic chill spike with some soulbind and a shatterstone ele. Considering who we were facing, I wanted to have a 8v8 match for a matter of honor, so we would say we won the game fair and square. Well, it was obviously a bad idea… silly me… They killed us faster than we did, val tries to solo ninja their whole base, he dies when the ele falls back on him, we die at the flagstand and finally we retreat into our guild lord room.
When we rez, we have a 4/4 split I think, but it doesn’t work due to… well due to our gl dying^^ GG to them, -2

After dinner, Yumy almost got a decent core and went in for a few matches. Still running the slightly 8v8 but still balanced build.

1st match, deads, r? guild

Can’t remember much of the match, except that we got wiped quite quickly, tried to outsplit them, failed at communicating, though we got them confused to the point they abandoned the rc monk in our base, but we ended up resigning. Gg to them. -2

2nd match, warriors, r??

French guys who don’t really sound smart given what they wrote in the local chat. They run some kind of balanced build, though I cant say for sure. We spiked their flagrunner after like 3sec, capped the flag, got some more spikes through, they resigned and raged, not sure it’s worth a gg, but well… Gg to us. +2

3rd match, druids, r?

Cool match though we could have ended it way earlier. Their warriors and ranger were overextending like crazy to harass our flagrunner, but i didn’t lineback as often as I should have had. Too bad, cause l’ancestre called for it quite a few times but I was too busy solo’ing monks (or trying to…)

This is a pure 8v8 match and though we have a slight advantage we cant pressure them hard enough to finish the game. But then at one point, we ended up breaking their defense and got them down hard. Luck’s on our side, we time-killed them, so we pushed straight away for the body guard then the gl. 30 secs are enough to kill him just when they base rezed. Gg+2

4th match, imperial’s, r416

Those guys have the same rank or so as us and ran the same build. Quite disappointing a match though. In the first 15mins we had the upper hand and had them use almost all their rez sig, but then…I don’t know… Maybe my hammer was too heavy or I was distracted because of val’s sexy shouts, but we didn’t kill anyone else. Supposed the 2nd w should have been calling spikes then while I linebacked… Too bad

Yet we still believe we can win 8v8 and don’t change our tactics. Bad move, they ended up killing us and even val landed an incendiary arrow or their gl, they put more dmg on ours. Gg to them, -2

5th match, deads, r320ish guild

The mood was a bit sad on vent because of last match, it really didn’t feel light-hearted… But actually I think it’s the funniest match to watch on obs mode^^ I mean… If I was to make a handbook about how NOT to play warrior, I think I would just record the match and sell it. Seriously, It took me hours before I found out how to use frenzy (switching from a hammer bar to an axe one always confuses me…) and I called some of the worst spikes ever!

Ah nevermind, the watching is totally worth it. Our opponents were running an alternate DnF spike (pain of disenchant on a me/n and a pewpew ranger) and at the beginning they got us under pressure. Val decides to solo Rambo the base, end up falling back, get on the bridge next to their ranger and gets his whole bar (at least) interrupted.

After a few erratic moves, we end up killing stuff, god only knows how. Guess the pblocks, my using frenzy (at last) and some words of wisdom from Val (ie: some bitching) got us back on the road. We pushed them once or twice, scored some time kills, and finish the match at 20:05, 10secs after we got on the gl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday 8-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 8-8   Sunday 8-8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 8-8
Page 1 of 1