We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday 09-12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Friday 09-12 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Friday 09-12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Friday 09-12 Empty
PostSubject: Friday 09-12   Friday 09-12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:48 pm

We had tons of matches that night and overall it went quite ok, think we ended up with a +7 or so. As always the losses were really disappointing and it felt like we should have won at that time. But i guess this is what losers keep saying:p

We tested some """new""" water mesmers bars with some new skills to manage the energy and i went in with one of the coolest w bars ever:

[build name="iRox"][dismember][body blow][bull's strike][frenzy][battle rage][agonizing chop][disrupting chop][resurrection signet][/build]

The bar was so dreadful that the ennemy mesmers kept casting diversion on me:(

But back to the reports. I don't remember many of the matches, so if anyone can fill the blanks...

1st match, warrior's

They ran a super spike build with a lolilol wounding strike derv, a lolilol expert dex ranger and 2 eles -cant remember the last guy-. Val and i just frenzy them to death, though they got some kills too. Think we sent the ranger solo'ing their base at one point, spiked the flagrunner once or twice, and eventually pushed into their base. Which is the moment i chose to go away irl :p Anyway, doesnt seem like im needed, you guys finish and win the match. GG, +2

2match, burning

I came back just on time for the 2nd match. Given the hall we were fighting on, we werent rly surprised to face a sway. Ah nevermind, the yumy guys fear nothing but val's hysterical laugh. We ran into them and killed them. Hard. Real hard. Flawless victory, gg. +2

ill write about the other matches, after lunch. Meanwhile, here's a cool pic emphasizing some fun facts.

Friday 09-12 Valtri10

Im back.

Ill just write about the games we lost, since they are the only ones I remember.

1st one, cO, r300ish guild

Though we beat them last time we met, this time they got us down. Val got pblocked like a zillion times in a row, azru couldnt handle it, and we didnt play as defensively as we should have. We never came back in the game, they just kept spiking azru down. So we just resigned. Gg to them, -2.

2nd one, burning,

heroway, a sway one with a smoke trap ranger. Bad positioning at the start and val lagging on monk didnt help us. They wiped us quite quickly end though we got some kills in we had to retreat. End of the game though, they just killed us. Gg to them. -3

3rd one, warrior

heroway, smite monks and axe thumpers. French players -eraziel and arcan-. I failed to kill a single monk, our split is very badly called and them firing the cata at us leads to a massive confusion. Quite a pathetic match :p
Back to top Go down

Friday 09-12
Page 1 of 1