We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frenchy's app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yug

Yug

Male
Number of posts : 10
Favourite drink : Bier
Sexiest person on Earth : Mum
Wammo Scale :
Frenchy's app. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Frenchy's app. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-18

Frenchy's app. Empty
PostSubject: Frenchy's app.   Frenchy's app. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:41 pm

Hi there,

... mmm how to begin this strange message, hum !

I've stopped GW since 10 months maybe (really stopped at all 6/7 months) ; and with the beginning of this new year, I have few time and I want to play again a little bit at my favorite on-line game.
I've started GW at the beginning (May 2005) and keep playing during 30 months without leave. Thing of the life have made that I couldn't stay on the game with my own life, my works and many things around ...
Maybe someone of yours known me, by my old work for the French website and portal "Mondes Persistants" (Regulator during 36 months) or with games together (with many guild or against) etc ...

To really start my application, I just want to say ... I don't really have my old level at GW, at all xD

By the way,

In real Life, Nicolas, 22 yO, working on set and animation department for short-films, films, TV etc ...
In Game, Yug V, /age 40 months, ~5000 hours, 3 pve char. (yay !)

Ex guild (started may 2005)

* [LTH] first pve guild - 2 months
* [Ange] hoh guild (rank 9 inside oct 2005) - 2 months
* [EP] hoh guild made with friends - 1 months
* [GB] Les GrosBilloux - First and the one GvG Guild. I have learn all my tips and tactics with them, touch the top 30 on the first half of the years 2006 and made so many fun build and so many hours of game with them - 18 months
* [LaD] GvG guild then [RiP] (reformed at the end in [uF] but without me) - 3 months
* Also [vZ] [ViP] etc ... and many guest around the world !

Talk a bit about ranking ...

HoH r9 (~6000fames, didn't put a finger there from dec 2005)
Glad r1 (150pts, not my thing)
Champ r2 (65 pts, I started going down with the beginning of the champ points !)

Exp gvg : before top 30/100 the first two years, now ... mmm exp top 1200 (and I'm kind ...)

What could I play :
I use to play many build and many char but I was better with caster and flag-runner. I use to play war too,ranger also & monk (at the last, but i'm not so good at monking xD)
Just I feel bad with assassin ... everything around is quite good with a bit of time to re-learn all the tips.

Why you ?
And why not ...
No realy, I don't have much time to play and I cannot apply in a real big guild so ... I wonna play with experienced ppl, mature and funny. (I have also to work my english !)

Vent, TS etc ... blabla

Mmm, I think it's all for me for the moment. If I can do anything for u (exept cooking) ur'e my bosses.

Take care,
Regards
Yug~~
Back to top Go down
http://justyug.over-blog.com
Yug

Yug

Male
Wammo Scale :

Frenchy's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frenchy's app.   Frenchy's app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:31 am

Dude ...
I don't like post this kind of messages.
By the way, be short to be understand.

I'll leave the guild soon.
I know that not pretty cool, but I prefer do that now ... before taking a real place in there.
For many reason I have made this choice, but the first was, we don't really have the same vew of the gvg as u, how to play, how to win, how to build, how to lead ... etc ...
I've try to play like you during this two weeks but ... I can't.
I love movement, creativity, builds, exchange, initiatives, strategy and I don't realy like 28 min match 8 on 8. Face to face, spike after spike.
It was really a good experience, a nice try.

U help me a lot in my little come back in GW, but if I can't find back old fun way in this game, I will stop again soon.
Don't take that for u, I just keep my old feeling and desire about GW deep inside of me and I can't really mute them.

& I don't understand brutell at all (joking)

I was was glad to play with u.

I will play soon maybe with my old guildmate who have reformed.
You can ask me when u want for guesting if I'm free.

Take care.

French Yug.
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Frenchy's app. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Frenchy's app. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Frenchy's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frenchy's app.   Frenchy's app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Well, given what you said to me the first days, i cant say im surprised. It was fun to play with you for a while, hope we ll stay in touch. Have fun in your new guild and cya in game!

la bise
Back to top Go down
Yug

Yug

Male
Wammo Scale :

Frenchy's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frenchy's app.   Frenchy's app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Yep I know alex, that a bit fast.
But ... the first time I meet u on vent I talk about fun and ... that really the missing point today.
btw ...
I'm weird. Smile
I was sure I should tell that before. I miss.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frenchy's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frenchy's app.   Frenchy's app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frenchy's app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy] :: Let's be friends!-
Jump to: