We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

teusday 23-9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
teusday 23-9 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100teusday 23-9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

teusday 23-9 Empty
PostSubject: teusday 23-9   teusday 23-9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:29 am

Match 1 vs some rank 300 guild an old member made a clever remark asking for australlian girls (cus thats the first thing you do, when you face a guild)..

It however, digged up some buried memories =(

teusday 23-9 Nofrenchtonite2zl3

So obviously I did not know what to do the entire match, with my dear lost beloved spear ripped through my heart. Anyway, the match was pretty even through out the 28min slightly 8v8 in our favour, however we gave their hammer war a free joyride for a long time. I don’t like hammer wars joyriding me =(.

teusday 23-9 Nofrenchies3tx7

That point we wiped cause we res terribad. They push but we get baseressed and chainkill a lot, at 25min. so they send a ranger to get lord dmg with a single incendiary and we Rambo their base to get dmg in. Rangers listen on vent *wait, we gotta do something now!!* and go walk straight next to their snare mesmar in the hope he is blind and wont snare shit going for their base. They die before any dmg on their lord at all. Then at 27:40 our geusted war ninja resses ia ranger, shoots an ia on their lord and we win the game

Next matches I basically went afk but pretended to be there by spamming rc a lot, we played a couple on frozen who where really bad at playing sin (therefore did not deserve same rating as us) and some other crappies on frozen as well. Also some guild on imperial who played balanced, but weren’t really good, tho I liked that match better then some shitters on r/d with assassins epeening themselves after every bb hits somebody.

PS

teusday 23-9 Frenchlessnite1aq0
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
teusday 23-9 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100teusday 23-9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

teusday 23-9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teusday 23-9   teusday 23-9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:07 pm

Aha, poor Tosh^^
Back to top Go down

teusday 23-9
Page 1 of 1