We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wednesday 09-24

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 09-24 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100wednesday 09-24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

wednesday 09-24 Empty
PostSubject: wednesday 09-24   wednesday 09-24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:39 pm

I dont think i have time for some cool paint pics, so ill just write the reports:(

We keep running the lolilol build with 2 rangers, given the fun ppl have with the ED guy.

1st match, imperials

Balanced build, and quite even a match for the first minutes. But i think Nox is having terrible lags, so in the end we cant cope with the pressure, even though we pushed them into their base once. On our way back to the flagstand, we take some losses and then wait for the base rez. Out of frustration we begin resiging, though it was more for the emphasis than because we really meant it. It doesnt really matter anyway, since nox decided to ninja reboot his computer. GG to them, -2.

2nd match, jade, avec malus et nonchalence [Amen]

Didnt play the match, so cant say. Gogo paint val!

3rd match, burning, clan fusion, r180ish

Dont really remember what happened. Think we lost the game because i was on infuse.

4th match, jade, r500ish

Tough match, their mesmer was having fun with the monks while our frontline was in a tricky situation because of the positining at the beginning: while we standed on the top of the stairs, their midliners were at the bottoms, next to the corals. Its not long before we ended up dying over and over again -due to some lack of communication id say-, and we then tried to fight into our base. We managed to push them once, scoring 2 kills, but then, they wiped us again on the bridge. From then, the situation was stuck, and we didnt do anything. GG to them.

5th match, solitude, kO, r900ish

Kind of a byob, we kept running everywhere, had some trouble with communication once again, died but killed them. The 2 monks not being able to survive on their own makes the match all the harder, but at one point we pushed into their base and took their gl to 5%. But when they rezed, we died, slap lagged out and was too late to save our gl. GG to them. -3

After that, we decided to switch positions with nox, i went on a monk-without-infuse. But i dont remember many matches:p

anyway, gluck guys for ur next matches! should be back on saturday -though i cant play at night:( -
Back to top Go down
L'Ancêtre

L'Ancêtre

Male
Number of posts : 21
Favourite drink : Mauresque
Sexiest person on Earth : Koss... OK it's not really Earth
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 09-24 Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100wednesday 09-24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

wednesday 09-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 09-24   wednesday 09-24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Our 3rd (or 4th) match was on imperial against a french team with (Mélusine (guest), LIPOUSSOU,...) and we made a +3. They ran one melandru D , a fire El, a water Me, a dom mes and a R(?).
We had the upper hand during nearly the whole match and chained the boosts. They split a few times but couldn't really give us trouble.
We killed the lord little before tie-break.
We reacted quite correctly to their movements but I must admit, from time to time I didn't really catch all that was said on vent : I suggest people try to speak distinctively (without swallowing the words pleaz' xD) and loud enough while organising team movements.
Back to top Go down
Olak

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favourite drink : Orange juice
Sexiest person on Earth : Milla Jovovich
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 09-24 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100wednesday 09-24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-14

wednesday 09-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 09-24   wednesday 09-24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi Smile

For the second match I was too far, a front liner has been spiked at this time.
After that Amen's guildies have handled the match better than the first 10 minutes.
The warriors become more aggressive and synchronised. And we take a little more pressure.

They push us out of their base, then some freeze and body block + roll back like a noobee... -> two monks killed... after that, with their denial build we have to switch to our high mana sets and their mesmer has enjoyed it for sure !

I think we don't attack after like a lonely man (I don't know if it's correct in English ^^ so Alex please correct me if It isn't).
Warriors too extend middle line and back line at the same place.

Sorry for this match I think that I have let them have like a irl moral boost... Their warriors and mesmer were galvanized :'(

edit alex: i dont really understand what you meant, so i cant help you with the lonely man thing :p ive done some few tweaks though
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 09-24 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100wednesday 09-24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

wednesday 09-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 09-24   wednesday 09-24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:43 pm

no paint to make my day, bad report
Back to top Go down
L'Ancêtre

L'Ancêtre

Male
Number of posts : 21
Favourite drink : Mauresque
Sexiest person on Earth : Koss... OK it's not really Earth
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 09-24 Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100wednesday 09-24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

wednesday 09-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 09-24   wednesday 09-24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Ok : we all deserve this night conclusion afro :
wednesday 09-24 Report10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wednesday 09-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 09-24   wednesday 09-24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wednesday 09-24
Page 1 of 1