We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Empty
PostSubject: GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement)   GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Following are macros handy for playing anything.

Current version: 0.5

What does it do?
See table below

You need autohotkey to make the scripts work, download at autohotkey.

You need the following .ahk script files to make it work, the 2 files are included in the zip here

so now you have the leet shit all you do is double click the script to start it, it should only work while guild wars is active.

Zip contains:
-GvG wasd.ahk ; this file is for moving with the keyboard
-GvG mouse.ahk ; this file is for using wasd as partymembers

What can it do

ButtonsLeetness comming out of it

Passive Autoswap

Keep forgetting to swap back to your shield set? Now it checks your movement and when the script thinks it is safe to swap to a shield set, it will for you! At the moment only works for mouse movement, after 3 safe clicks (edible) it swaps to a weapon set at your choosing.

[Tab]

Target Next+Target Previous. Allows to get your target back after mouseclicking something else. Extremely handy on monk. Due to some alt tab problems temporary de-activated, you activate it yourself in the de-activated section.

Mouse Button 5

Auto suspend target call. [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[Space] in 1 button

[Alt]+[F4]

No longer closes Guild Wars

[Shift]+[Z]

Toggles the function that holds down the [Ctrl] and [Alt] button. Major bugfixes in 0.5 for this, should support it now 100%

[Alt]+[Tab]

No longer makes you go back to windows, use Window key instead. Under suspense mode alt+tab still works.

[Caps Lock]

When pressed with no other button (except letters) it disables the script. If the script is keeping down Ctrl and Alt while you do this it will be temporarily disabled. Press Caps again to activate the script again. In order to enable Caps Lock while in GW, press [Shift]+[Caps Lock]. Now shows a tooltip while in windowed mode about your suspension state.
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement)   GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:21 pm

We were botters even before they became popular Sad

We should hide this topic out of fear someone reports us Sad
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement)   GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:27 pm

except i never used it :<

cus it was buggy.

anyway the first implementation of this was of the reason i wanted to swap controls on the fly, thus monking without wasd and becoming partyselect keys and on other profs besides runner it becomes movement keys. i think even though that is scripted, it would have been fine even in anet eyes (since all it does is swap keys being used).

cus i always kept ctrl down, i just thought i would macro it, it would have made no difference for my playing, but it does fall under botting.

later i added some stuff that could be implied as botting, but nothing as severe as playing for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement)   GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW Macro's (toggle between mouse movement and wasd movement)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy] :: Guild wars Addict-
Jump to: