We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Empty
PostSubject: this is why pve, alex (and some other pics)   this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:58 am

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw004hx2.th

My first monk made (made 2 new ones later on). Look at the scenery, the darkness. This screeny was made by accident, but i liked it.

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw008yf3.th

A Famine farm with White. His only char was a ranger back then, and White loves to farm. This was after the famine nerf btw.

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw016nj2.th

Did i got my yankee accent from them? Was an american guild I played with (pve only).

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw074gd2.th

Lots of people in pve land.

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw024gb3.th

Tosh thinks rt/r build is weird? We played as luxons vs kurzicks in deep kurz territory, with no armor and these dodgeball skills. We wanted to host a dodgeball tourny in blue's guild with these builds.

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw035xn4.ththis is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw042uo9.ththis is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw043zw6.ththis is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw046za9.ththis is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw076lx7.ththis is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw064pt9.ththis is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw052sa4.th

Sweet scenery (yes this is just a small amount of pictures i got ;p)

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw062el0.th

Wammo Joe solod more then a guild lord kk.

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw068fy0.th

Mummy said i cant have kittens anymore, so I went out at night to find a kitty and in this dark cave I saw a kitty and I said here kitty kitty and kitty didnt listen and ran away and I followed the kitty in this cave that went darker and darker and kept saying here kitty kitty and he kept running but then i was faster then kitty and took a picture from kitty but poor kitty got blinded by my camera. now kitty is blind. i felt sorry. i killed kitty.
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: this is why pve, alex (and some other pics)   this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:39 pm

How lucky of you, being able to play gw in high res Sad

I think the best part was:

Quote :
Mummy said i cant have kittens anymore, so I went out at night to find a kitty and in this dark cave I saw a kitty and I said here kitty kitty and kitty didnt listen and ran away and I followed the kitty in this cave that went darker and darker and kept saying here kitty kitty and he kept running but then i was faster then kitty and took a picture from kitty but poor kitty got blinded by my camera. now kitty is blind. i felt sorry. i killed kitty.

I lol'ed :p
Back to top Go down
WhiteLG

Number of posts : 6
Wammo Scale :
this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: one of my pics as well   this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:03 pm

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Gw00710

i made it today <3 i was in love with the sights..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is why pve, alex (and some other pics)   this is why pve, alex (and some other pics) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is why pve, alex (and some other pics)
Page 1 of 1