We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday 26th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Monday 26th Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Monday 26th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Monday 26th Empty
PostSubject: Monday 26th   Monday 26th Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:21 am

Evil Alex aint writing report, but no worries superRangur to the rescue.

First match vs Unlicensed Drivers on the swimming pool map.

They have a mesmer and we dont have interrupts against it. Mean while I'm thinking if I can eat appelpie and Alex is snoozing off. We die. A lot. No one played well and the build didnt came to justice, I think with small adjustments we had a great 8v8 build but ppl got tired of it. So basically during the match we talk a bit till we get rapezors at vod. -2

So without any will to adjust the 8v8 build with 300% gayness (para and 2 siggy messes) we try a split heavy build Alex wanted to try. 2 Brokenstone eles and 1 Cripshot ranger in the mid walking around the map playing premade BYOB (alex calls this split builds but w/e, it is premade byob).

We play on our new home map. Frozen Isle versus Die Burger Von [???]. Needless This name is full of crap as it contains 3 german words. We split and walk around the map randomly, at some point I solo'd 4 men on my own and did it later on 3 more times. We still had a lot of troubles with the 4 man that survived so I killed that too. At VoD I'm solo'ing the guild lord on my own but I see a monk baseress (so the other 7 killed 1 guy too) and they scream something about guild gank thing (which should be no problem with 45% dp on all of them). Because they all got scarred 1 ele helps me to kill the lord, but really I could have done that just fine as well. albino +3

Then I saw I had my big damage ab head mask on which might makes me die =( So I changed it to less damage mask which is boring. Against Place For My [???] we won as well. I can't remember the match as it was to boring without big damage. +2

Vs Some Weird Action Team [h???] our eles where busy trying to kill archers. They got 1 over 18 minutes. We get a morale in a few minutes because their rit was scarred of cripshot while our ranger was smoking in the gate control. Then I came to get both the frontliners, ofcourse. After that the game was boring, I tried to solo 4 people again but I dont have big damage. The faggoty mesmer runs distortion and the war was randomly bullsing (and failing). +3 cause i played rangur.

+6 thnx to emo rangur flower
Back to top Go down
Signet of Disaster

Signet of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 23
Favourite drink : Corona
Sexiest person on Earth : Toshiko
Wammo Scale :
Monday 26th Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Monday 26th Right_bar_bleue

Monday 26th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 26th   Monday 26th Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:52 am

The last game was really frustrating for me as a Hammer warrior.
These faggots all had individual defensive/anti knock down skills:

Distorsion on Mesmer
Balanced stance on Monks
Blind and weakness on ele
Weapon of warding on Rit. I was really really unlucky on my bull's strikes/ Hammer Bashes on the rit, as many many times we didn't get morale just because of WoWarding grrrrrrrrr

---> I couldn't kill shit on my own except at VoD, when I solo'ed their archers while monks were QQing about a knight.
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Monday 26th Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Monday 26th Right_bar_bleue

Monday 26th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 26th   Monday 26th Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Let's have a smurf named I solo people [Val] ^^
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
Monday 26th Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Monday 26th Right_bar_bleue

Monday 26th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 26th   Monday 26th Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:27 pm

you couldn't bull's as terrible as they did, unless you where eating cookies and placed your goldfish on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday 26th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 26th   Monday 26th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday 26th
Page 1 of 1