We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday 06-20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Friday 06-20 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Friday 06-20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Friday 06-20 Empty
PostSubject: Friday 06-20   Friday 06-20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:33 am

Great day for Yumy: 2nd AT for us! We ran only one build, with the following core:

Brutel on shadow step axe w
Ody then Sandy for one match on hammer w
Val on ranger, cshot and magebane.
Guardian on pblock mesmer
Doomee on shatterstone/healing breeze ele
Tosh and Alex on monks
Slap on rit

1st match, druid's, Darkest Forces [Doom], r200ish

They ran a fairly balanced build, but with a flagstand ele if i remember correctly. Our split did his job quite well, taking down several npc's before VoD, though i think they also took some dp. We had quite a defensive positioning all match long, but had the moral advantage. The match itself was quite hectic for me i must say:p We were all yelling and bitching on vent, but we eventually won the match at vod. Gg.

2nd match, Imperial's, Vandal Heart [VH], r?

Regarding their recent matched, we thought they'd run a d/a spikes with a smiter monk and eles. We specced against them by bringing infuse and goh on our monks, dropping aegis; our mesmer dropped complicate for cry and we ran a magebane ranger. Well, we couldnt be more wrong: they ran a balanced build, with a signet mesmer and brutel didnt load the map oO Needless to say we didnt rly expect to win, but still, we played the match.

Tosh and i rly missed aegis, and with a single w, it was quite hard to kill anything. The main team fell back in the gl room, while our split managed to take down some npc's. And then, the situation went the other way round: their rit dc'ed and they didnt send anybody back! The mainteam lasted just enough to enable the split team to kill the ennemy gl, Gg.

3rd match, Frozen, Pastel Drawing, [qE], r50ish

They ran the heavy split oriented build with 2 shatterstone eles and a shadow step hammer w. On a side note, they had windforce on ranger, which could have lead to an epic duel between him and val:p The match began terribly for us, we had a 3-5 split, with the val, brutel and tosh on one side and the rest of the team on the other side, but the thing is that i only saw their 2 monks in the main team, while the hammer w seemed to collapse on the split team. So I began following him, but then i was too late to save the main team:(

After that, we were running everywhere, me trying to follow their w, while tosh had to deal with the 2 eles i think. We kept dying due to bad positionning and then decided to fall back in our base and engage a 8v8. Bad monking from me at one point, they wiped us out, Gg.

4th match, Jade's, Noob on Tour [nap], r50ish

Weird build with a hammer w(?), a dervish, a ranger, a mesmer and an fire ele(savanah heat or so). We decided to get through the corals at the beginning to have a positional/flag advantage (i think) but because of an epic lag we were a little bit late. Quite violent 8v8 for us, we begin falling back, endure some death, send a split who dies when their ennemy w collapses on them-bad communication-. Basically this is how the entire match went. We resign quite quickly, Gg. Noticeable fact: they had dropped their flag at the beginning and no one called for it:(

5th match, Imperial's, ?, r4k

We have a 4-4 split, but since the main team dies because of poor monking, we send one w to the main, and push them hard. After that Tosh and I woke up and we won the match quite easily.
Back to top Go down

Friday 06-20
Page 1 of 1