We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pressure build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
astral

Number of posts : 2
Wammo Scale :
pressure build Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100pressure build Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

pressure build Empty
PostSubject: pressure build   pressure build Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 pm

I permit me to post a build gvg witch turn in my head since a few month...
Before saying anything try the sin with strengh of honor and judge's insight, that's the best spike i ever see.
For the flag runner i choose a defensive player who run really fast and spam spirit at every return to the base.
Ranger can play incendary arrows if you prefer.
Monks can be change if you have favourite skills.

[build prof=A/D name="sin scythe" Cri=11+2 Scy=12 Win=6][Wounding Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremites Attack][Enchanted Haste][Critical Eye][Critical Defenses][Way of the master][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=W/E name="G_E sword" Str=8+1 Axe=12+4 Tac=10+1 Air=2][Crippling Slash][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Savage Slash][Frenzy][Sprint][Conjure Frost][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=R/Mo name="ranger monk" Exp=12+2 Mar=9+1 Wil=9+1 Pro=3][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Melandrus Shot][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Troll Unguent][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=E/Ri name="water élé" Ene=10+1 Fir=7+1 Wat=12+2 Res=4][Shard Storm][Glowing ice][Icy Shackles][Blurred Vision][Steam][Glyph of immolation][Water Attunement][Flesh of my Flesh][/build]
[build prof=Me/Mo name="Env_M smit" Fas=9+1 Ins=9+2 Hea=3 Smi=12][Signet of Disenchantment][Castigation signet][Signet of Removal][Signet of Humility][Mantra of Inscriptions][Judges Insight][Strength of Honor][Resurrection Chant][/build]
[build prof=Mo/A name="moine Rc" Div=12+1 Pro=12+2 Sha=3][Spirit Bond][Restore Condition][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Holy Veil][Signet of Devotion][Aura of stability][Dark Escape][/build]
[build prof=Mo/Me name="monk Woh" Div=8+1 Hea=12+2 Pro=10+1 Dom=2][Protective Spirit][Infuse Health][Word of Healing][Patient spirit][Guardian][Dismiss Condition][Cure hex][Hex Breaker][/build]
[build prof=Ri/R name="flag Rt/r" Spa=3 Res=12 Wil=12][Weapon of Remedy][Wielders Boon][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Recovery][Recuperation][Natural Stride][Storm Chaser][/build]

you make me really happy if you're agree to test this build. Smile
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
pressure build Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100pressure build Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

pressure build Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure build   pressure build Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:33 pm

The build probably works, as I've played against similair builds last week, tho I would like to make a few suggestions.

Runner: keep dash, dash is a constant 20% running skill, by doing so you can take ancestor rage or channeled strike on it which adds to the spike (the reason why you got the a/d) or arage for good pressure.

On the siggy mes: Drop Judge's Insight or Signet of disenchantment. By doing so you can take mirror of disenchantment.

Ranger: If you want to pressure, IA is the way to go. If you want more shutdown from him, take magebane. Mel shot has literally no reason to be in this build. If you want to spike, take an exp dex ranger. If you don't take mirror, take magebane even if you want to spike imo.
Back to top Go down
astral

Number of posts : 2
Wammo Scale :
pressure build Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100pressure build Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

pressure build Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure build   pressure build Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:19 pm

I'm ok for the runner and for the ranger.
For signet mesmer i really prefer to keep judge's signet and he dont have the mana to take miror of disenchant instead of signet of disenchantement so i dont touch his build.

resume:

[build prof=A/D name="sin scythe" Cri=11+2 Scy=12 Win=6][Wounding Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremites Attack][Enchanted Haste][Critical Eye][Critical Defenses][Way of the master][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=W/E name="G_E sword" Str=8+1 Axe=12+4 Tac=10+1 Air=2][Crippling Slash][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Savage Slash][Frenzy][Sprint][Conjure Frost][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=R/Mo name="ranger monk" Exp=12+2 Mar=9+1 Wil=9+1 Pro=3][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Sloth hunter's shot][Incendiary arrows][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Mending Touch][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=E/Ri name="water élé" Ene=10+1 Fir=7+1 Wat=12+2 Res=4][Shard Storm][Glowing ice][Icy Shackles][Blurred Vision][Steam][Glyph of immolation][Water Attunement][Flesh of my Flesh][/build]
[build prof=Me/Mo name="Env_M smit" Fas=9+1 Ins=9+2 Hea=3 Smi=12][Signet of Disenchantment][Castigation signet][Signet of Removal][Signet of Humility][Mantra of Inscriptions][Judges Insight][Strength of Honor][Resurrection Chant][/build]
[build prof=Mo/A name="moine Rc" Div=12+1 Pro=12+2 Sha=3][Spirit Bond][Restore Condition][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Holy Veil][Signet of Devotion][Aura of stability][Dark Escape][/build]
[build prof=Mo/Me name="monk Woh" Div=8+1 Hea=12+2 Pro=10+1 Dom=2][Protective Spirit][Infuse Health][Word of Healing][Patient spirit][Guardian][Dismiss Condition][Cure hex][Hex Breaker][/build]
[build prof=Ri/A name="flag Rt/a" Spa=3 Res=12 Wil=12][Weapon of Remedy][Wielders Boon][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Recovery][Recuperation][ancestors' rage][Dash][/build]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pressure build Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressure build   pressure build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pressure build
Page 1 of 1