We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mesmer Builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Signet of Disaster

Signet of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 23
Favourite drink : Corona
Sexiest person on Earth : Toshiko
Wammo Scale :
Mesmer Builds Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Mesmer Builds Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Mesmer Builds Empty
PostSubject: Mesmer Builds   Mesmer Builds Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:29 pm

[build prof=Me/Rt fas=8+1 dom=12+1+1 ins=10+1 res=2][Energy Surge][Shatter Enchantment][Inspired Enchantment][Shame][Diversion][Flesh of My Flesh][Cry of Frustration][Power Drain][/build]

This is the good old standard E-Surge Build.
This build is very balanced with 2 interrupts, 2 enchantment strips, some skills to assist spikes and diversion to disable nasty skills.

[build prof=Me/Rt fas=8+1 dom=10+1+1 ins=10+1 ill=5+1 res=2][Power Block][Shatter Enchantment][distortion][Shame][Diversion][Flesh of My Flesh][Cry of Frustration][Power Drain][/build]

This build is pretty close to standard E-Surge. It trades a spike assist and energy pressure elite for Power Block. PB is expensive but can completely shutdown a mid or backliner for a dozen seconds and open windows for team wipes.
Distortion is here to allow some aggresive positionning to catch the opposite backline.

[build prof=Me/Mo fas=8+1 ins=10+1+1 smi=12][Signet of Judgment][Bane Signet][Signet of Rage][Signet of Humility][Mantra of Inscriptions][Mirror of Disenchantment][Strength of Honor][Resurrection chant][/build]

This is the lame meta signet mesmer. It's so strong it's not even funny. Punish ennemy warriors using frenzy with signet of rage, disable an elite with signet of humility, knock down a monk during a spike. As you don't need energy, you can maintain Strength of Honor on two or three frontliners and strip aegis with Mirror.
Faking signets is free, so have fun with rangers.
Back to top Go down
Signet of Disaster

Signet of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 23
Favourite drink : Corona
Sexiest person on Earth : Toshiko
Wammo Scale :
Mesmer Builds Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Mesmer Builds Right_bar_bleue

Mesmer Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesmer Builds   Mesmer Builds Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:59 pm

How to be an awesome mesmer on Team Quitter Board
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
Mesmer Builds Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Mesmer Builds Right_bar_bleue

Mesmer Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesmer Builds   Mesmer Builds Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:00 pm

Now i can be the core mesmer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mesmer Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesmer Builds   Mesmer Builds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mesmer Builds
Page 1 of 1