We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Eat Pancakes [Yumy]

Awesome guild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wednesday 21-05

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 21-05 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100wednesday 21-05 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

wednesday 21-05 Empty
PostSubject: wednesday 21-05   wednesday 21-05 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:33 am

United German Players [pG] - 580'ish - Home: Isle/Dead

A terrible A/D spike, me on WoH and a rusty care on prot. Since I was drunk my bar is usually rc, my woh bar was: [build name="find the woh" prof=Mo/El heal=12 prot=10 divine=8][Patient Spirit][Aura of Stability][guardian][Dismiss Condition][Aegis][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Holy Veil][Protective Spirit][/build].

Needles to say we won. +2

Fellowship of Flanders - - -

dunno. +2

Hate The

+2

Beyond Bead. 550? - Home: isle/dead

They got 1 dc. we go +2

Spartiates Molotov ???
+2

Thirteenth Gemina Legion [XIII] - Isle of Meditation

An alliance build, i thought they would run tripple war (with a derv) build, but they ran a balanced build. Flagger made a mistake at the start by ehugging alliance members during war time while the bsurge was being emo about his life and didnt care about npc's. We pushed a bit and they allowed us, which gave us in the long term some morales. They had some pressure and I think they play better then the rating they got, just the spikes a bit to easy to prot.

Starpack xi [sp] - 460?. home: isle/dead

They rush from the top so we let the mes run the flag in while we splinter their faces. Their 2 wars and 1 derv can't kill anything and their single humil mesmer didnt know what to lock down, since he had 3 targets. They died, we don't. We push, kill more. Push and don't kill archers, we fall back, take some deaths and wipe them again. Pushed killed some archers. A terribad split to get a morale for no reason wipes the mes and rit, bad defensive split wipes our split. -2

Les Weufeux. bad. warrior isle.

They run 2 mesmers both with edenial and sig locks trying to get our monks and they fail for 18 minutes. Our warriors cant do anything and turn into emo white wabbits as the icy shackles doesn't get chainlocked. We dont spike anything and therefor their derv jerks himself off at vod. -3
Back to top Go down
Just Alex
Le frenzy is good

Male
Number of posts : 93
Favourite drink : Metropolitan and Teq
Sexiest person on Earth : Scarlett Johansson
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 21-05 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100wednesday 21-05 Right_bar_bleue

wednesday 21-05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 21-05   wednesday 21-05 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:44 am

We had tons of gvgs meanwhile, some went good, some went great, some other were awsome. We're such a yummy guild!

I only played one match today, so ill only comment on this.

Warrior's, Les Weufeux, r800ish(?)

We re running our gay defensive build and they are on a heavy e-denial build-2 e-surge/e-burn/sig of weariness/mindwrack...- with a dervish to farm vod.

The match begins, and my energy pool vanished. Like that. It just went away, and never came back. Add some nasty sig of hum on lod and guess how happy a monk i was! Seriously, val and I were always weapon swapping and defintely not spamming any skill. Our midline was totally free to do whatever they wanted, but still our warriors were complaining about the ele:(

If we couldnt end the match before VoD, then we would lose for sure. With the e-denial going on, the archers and their dervish would just own us. Val asked for some spikes on the mesmers but it didnt happen:( And so went the match... and so came VoD...and it was over:(

PS: I found WoH! Its here--> [you fail] :p
Back to top Go down
Signet of Disaster

Signet of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 23
Favourite drink : Corona
Sexiest person on Earth : Toshiko
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 21-05 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100wednesday 21-05 Right_bar_bleue

wednesday 21-05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 21-05   wednesday 21-05 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:54 pm

Val, just for my information, when you say chain locked you mean Signet of Humility on recharge on this guy right?
Back to top Go down
valence

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favourite drink : Anything containing cafeïne
Sexiest person on Earth : Tosh her monk
Wammo Scale :
wednesday 21-05 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100wednesday 21-05 Right_bar_bleue

wednesday 21-05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 21-05   wednesday 21-05 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Ye, he wont have any time to cast Shackles that way, nor did they have interrupts against humility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wednesday 21-05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wednesday 21-05   wednesday 21-05 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wednesday 21-05
Page 1 of 1